Thursday, February 26, 2015



DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE

As I was perusing the Internet this morning, I came across an article on fire safety.  After completing "Jack Be Nimble" video short, I thought I would give it a read.  

I was shocked to find that 1 in 10 people will experience a house fire in their lifetime and that over 3,000 people lose their lives to house fires in the United States of America every year.  One in ten?  There are 6 of us in my immediate family, and now our oldest is in love and starting a family, that makes 8!  Then add all of my siblings and their offspring and don't forget the grandparents!  That's a total of 34. 
Odds are that at least 3 of the people that I love will experience a house fire at some point in their lives.  What can I do?  Spread awareness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment